Can The Council Deal With the Problems Of Individuals?

The Council can receive complaints from individuals alleging violations of their rights provided that the State concerned has ratified the optional protocol. Complaints are made by submitting written communication to the Council. Representation may also be made by another person on behalf of a victim when the victim is not personally able to appeal to the Council.

Scroll Up